Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tweet tweet

Wanted to share with you a card I made for my friend's 31st Birthday!
This cute card was inspired by the one in the Stampin' Up! 2010/2011 Idea book & Catalogue, made using:
Stamp set - Cheep talk
Colors - In colors, peach parfait, pear pizzazz & concord crush. Brights - Tempting Turquoise & Old Olive.





After I finished it I thought it needed just a little something extra:



Can you see it?
I think it just finishes it off!
Anyway, Happy Birthday my sweet friend Holly!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Just letting you someone is reading your blog! ME! Good luck.

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous Christy

Joy McD said...

Ok...took me a while but I did find it!!! Lovely :)
lv,
Joy

Claire said...

Naw... how tweet! Love it Christie - beautiful colour combo!!!

robbiebago said...

Yep the addition is the faux stitching around the biird wing