Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthdays!

I have three friends with Birthdays this week, my sisters is at the end of the month & my oldest Emily's is on the 1st of Feb! I will share with you the cards I made for my three friends. The very special one I made for my sister you will have to wait for as she hasn't got it yet! I also spent some time this morning with Emily & her friend making invitations for Em's pool party! Hope you enjoy!




Stamp set: Silhouette Sentiments & Well scripted
Colors: Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red & Whisper White





Stamp set: Elements of style & well Scripted
Colors:  Sahara Sand, Real Red, Night of Navy & Whisper white


My favorite!!
Stamp set: Elements of Style
Colors: Rose red, Crumb Cake & Whisper White.


And Emily's Birthday Invite:


4 comments:

Joy McD said...

Oh, can't wait to get mine :) Looking lovely as usual - the ones for Em's b'day are cute :)
lv,
Joy

Claire said...

Sooo gorgeous Christie!!

holnal said...

Okay so which one is mine?

Christie's Cutesie Crafts said...

You'll have to wait & see Hol!!:)