Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thank You!


After Christmas I had a few people to thank so got into making some 'thank you' cards!

The first one I used the Manhattan Flower Embossing folder, and put it through the Big Shot with Whisper White card stock.
I used the Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad & rubbed it over the flower.
The ribbon is the 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Early Espresso.
The flower is mounted onto Early Espresso card stock (I love this new color!!).
I used the Vintage Labels stamp & the 'thank you' stamp from the 'Happy Moments' stamp set (both retired).
The 'thank you' was also stamped in Early Espresso & mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Never having enough 'thank you' cards I also made a set of 10 cards, using the new hostess stamp set Silhouette Sentiments. Using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder I embossed half of the Whisper White card so the inside panel is smooth to write on. The envelopes are stamped with the bird & I again used Early Espresso for these cards.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Welcome to blog land Christie! I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations! If you are interested I have a blog too you might like to follow.....http://bonnieandthesisterslair.blogspot.com/
Yvonne

Linda said...

Hello! Welcome to blogland!! Joy sent me over. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Elizabeth said...

Oooh... love the cards!
lv
Elizabeth

MamaHen said...

Hi Christie! I came over from Joy's blog. I have been reading her for awhile and she is such a sweetie. She was one of my first blog friends.

The pictures she posted on her blog of your work are amazing! I want to be crafty so bad, but it doesn't seem to be happening for me!

Christie's Cutesie Crafts said...

Oooo thank you everyone!!:)

Joy McD said...

Do I get one too?!
lv,
Joy

RobynLouise said...

So glad you decided to blog. Love your cards - simple and stylish.