Friday, March 11, 2011

Catch up!

It's been a while since I've blogged, but that is not because I haven't been making cards!! So in this post I'll put up some of my  recent creations. Enjoy!

This card I made for a male friend of ours using the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set & the colors I used were Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant & Pear Pizzazz.

For the last markets I made a bunch of blank cards using the oh so cute SU owl punch & the branch is from the bird punch.




Here are some Easel Cards, made with my friends favorite colors.


This one was made using the Vintage Vogue stamp set & all of Stampin Up!'s purple colors!


This one uses the 'Sale-A-Bration' stamp set Bliss. It is still available until the end of this month, for FREE, when you spend $100!! Check out the other great stamp sets you can earn for free too at Sale-A-Bration. The script is from the Stamp set God's blessings.
Colors used were; Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango & Pumpkin Pie.

I hope some of these get you inspired!

3 comments:

Joy McD said...

Lovely, lovely :) I need some of these to put in my shop for sale :)
lv,
Joy

Grace said...

Hi Christie, don't know if you remember me, but I am so happy to have stumbled into your blog via Joy's. I see you have not lost your passion for papercrafts, I remember attenting a Creative Memories session with you. Do you know, I still have ALL the stuff I bought from you, it has moved from Australia to Bahrain to Singapore and now the USA. They are empty, I have never used the albums. LOL! I love the owl cards you made, they are so super adorable. I happen to be crazy about owls right now!

Christie's Cutesie Crafts said...

Thanks Grace for stopping by! Have had a look at your blog too. You are SUPER talented!!
Paper craft is still my area, am allergic to needles & thread!:P