Thursday, March 31, 2011

April, Autumn, Winter!?

Well it is April! I can't say it's Autumn or Winter where we live though!
We have Wet or Dry season, and at the moment it seems like a forever wet season!
If I have the Aircons on super cold I could pretend it's winter!:)

Anyway, today the new Stampin'Up! Autumn - Winter Mini Catalogue is out!
There is an adorable range of papers, stamps & embosslits with a 'sewing' theme. Those who know me, I am allergic to needles & thread & love my papercraft! But this range is 'sew' gorgeous!!!

There are also some 'yummy' stamps & coordinating punches! If you like Chocolate & Cupcakes you'll LOVE these sets!!


I am also Super excited about the two Masculine stamps, Motorcycle & Sail Away! They are fantastic for men's Cards or Scrapbook pages.


There is a very Beautiful & Special stamp set called 'Strength & Hope'.  You can offer strength and hope to those dealing with breast cancer by purchasing the 'Strength & Hope' set. For every set sold, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®.

So make yourself a cuppa & have a browse of the new catalogue!!

1 comment:

robbiebago said...

I like the motor bike. Would come in handy a lot!