Friday, July 22, 2011

Hello there...

After spending three weeks in Cairns, for a lovely family holiday, it was time to get back into my card making.
I find that when I've had a bit of a break I need some inspiration to make a card again! I ended up jumping onto Google & looking at different color challenges until I found one I liked!:)
So this is the one I chose: 
(Cardstock & Ink) 
Regal Rose, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip.


Ribbon: 1/2” (1.3 cm) Stitched-Poly Ribbon Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: Retro Remix & Cheep Talk
Tools: Scallop Edge Border (punch), Paper Piercing
Tool & Mat Pack, Snail Adhesive & Sticky Strip

 Only 1 more week left of July which means there is only one more week for you to order from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue!!!
Don't miss out on the adorable range of papers, stamps & embosslits with a 'sewing' theme. Also the yummy chocolate & cupcake stamp sets with the coordinating punches, and the very popular motorcycle stamp!!

And Gift with Purchase
·    Spend $100 and receive an exclusive product bundle for free--a $31.95 value!
Bundle includes:
·    White 1/4" (6 mm) grosgrain ribbon with repeating flower designs. Approximately 13,7 m.
·    48 flower buttons. 16 each in 3 colours (Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point). Approximately 1/2" (1,3 cm).
ONLY FOR THIS WEEK!!

No comments: